Clues Pointing to Illegal Organ Transplants: A Practitioner Disappeared from Jidong Prison After a Physical Exam
- [Jinzhou City, Liaoning Province] The No. 205 Hospital Will Reportedly Perform Organ Harvesting from Living Falun Dafa Practitioners
- [Jidong, Hebei Province] A Practitioner Disappeared from Jidong Prison after a Physical Exam
- [Jiamusi, Heilongjiang Province] Jiamusi Labor Camp Performs Physical Exams on Illegally Detained Falun Gong Practitioners
1. [Jinzhou City, Liaoning Province] The No. 205 Hospital Will Reportedly Perform Organ Harvesting from Living Falun Dafa Practitioners
People's Liberation Army 205 Hospital in Jinzhou City recently joined the atrocity of organ removal from living Falun Dafa practitioners. This case is under investigation.
About 24 Falun Dafa practitioners were recently sent to Jinzhou 205 Hospital and assigned to the Urology Department. It is believed that there are plans to remove their organs while they are still alive. The exact timing is unknown.
Participating medical personnel:
Main physician (the doctor who is in charge of organ transplants): Chen Rongshan; Assistant Physician: Zong Bin; Head Nurse: Chen Bing.
Other medical personnel: Liu Suxia, Jin Xiangyang, Zhang Lili, Miao Huanyu, Zhang Yang, Dong Haiying, Pang Xiaopo, Ma Xiaofeng, Yu Lina, Sun Yuanyuan.
2. [Jidong, Hebei Province] A Practitioner Disappeared from Jidong Prison after a Physical Exam
At the beginning of May, a Falun Dafa practitioner was transferred from Langfang City Hospital to Jidong Prison in Hebei Province. The person is in his 50s and had been on a protest hunger strike for more than 3 months. He was pale, very weak, and both of his feet were purple from wearing foot shackles. Several policemen from Langfang were with him. After a physical exam at the hospital in Jidong Prison, he was locked in a van. It is not known where he was taken.
3. [Jiamusi, Heilongjiang Province] Jiamusi Labor Camp Performed Physical Exams on Illegally Detained Falun Gong Practitioners
Around August 2001, Jiamusi Labor Camp in Heilongjiang Province followed orders from "higher officials" and performed physical exams on illegally-detained Falun Dafa practitioners. The items on the exams included blood tests and inspection of the liver, lungs, and heart.
May 29, 2006